Although some may consider it a sign of vanity, the vast majority of people like to look good. Therefore, they invest time, effort and resources to acquire clothing, accessories and other items that are fashionable.
In the case of women, the use of makeup is what complements their outfit. Some prefer to wear little makeup, while others opt for a more loaded one. However, something that must be taken into account is the occasion of the moment.
In the case of a wedding, it should be considered whether it will be at night, during the day, at home, in a party room. If it is a birthday, is it for an adult or a child? If you are only going to do the shopping for the house, is it necessary to wear makeup? In case you want to wear it, how much should be used?
The answers to these questions can vary greatly depending on where we live and local customs. Leaving these parameters could be considered as an eccentricity. However, today, in view of the global situation we are experiencing with Covid-19, makeup has also changed.
It has become a fashion to wear makeup allusive to Covid-19, especially in the very popular virtual parties. For some people, this small gesture can be considered offensive. However, for the vast majority it is a real trend.
Would you like to know how you can recreate a makeup allusive to Covid-19? If you consider yourself a risky person, then this article is for you. For this reason, you cannot stop reading it so that you know the step by step that will lead you to a surprising final result. Pay close attention so you don’t miss any details. You will not regret. Let’s see it now.
Instructions to make a makeup allusive to covid-19
If your wish is to recreate a makeup that is representative of Covid-19, you must bear in mind that the predominant color must be green, since that is the color with which the virus is associated. In general, it is best to wear it on your eyes, since it will not get in the way of the use of the mask. In addition, with this accessory, the eyes become the protagonists of the face.
However, there is also the option of creating fantasy makeup to wear at a virtual party with friends. It will be ideal if the theme of the party is precisely that. But where to start?
As we have already mentioned, for makeup in times of Coved, the protagonists are the eyes. For this reason, it is important that you put a lot of effort into highlighting your look, since, if you wear a mask, this will be the visible part of your face. To do it correctly, follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is match the tone of your face. To do this, use a foundation that matches your skin color and apply it all over your face, including your ears and neck.
- Then use a compact powder to seal the base and make your makeup much longer lasting.
- The next thing will be to highlight your eyebrows. Use a black shadow and use a fine brush to outline it perfectly. Try to make them a little thick and not too dark so they look as natural as possible.
- Apply a little white shadow just below the brow to define it better and to add a bit of shine to the fixed lid.
- Use a green shadow to fill the entire mobile eyelid and extend it until you reach the eye socket.
- Apply a little white shadow on the tear duct to brighten the look.
- Use black liquid eyeliner and draw a line on the top of the lashes. Extend the line until it is at the height of the end of the eyebrow.
- Now, with a black crayon, define the lower lash line.
- Use an eyelash curler to give your lashes volume.
- Apply black mascara to the lashes to make them look much longer and more defined.
- Finish by applying a little blush on the cheekbones.
To complement this basic makeup, you can use a mask alluding to Coved. Perhaps it has a prevention message or a logo related to the topic.
With that you will be ready to go out to carry out your most important errands. You can also use it in a virtual party. But, if the party is a little more thematic, we will give you some ideas of how you can do your makeup. Let’s see it right now.
In case you want to wear a very original makeup, at a virtual theme party, what you have to do is the following:
- As a first step, you should match the tone of your face by applying a foundation and then a compact powder.
- Then define your eyebrows with a black shadow and a thin brush. Finish by highlighting a little both the top and bottom of the eyebrow.
- Use black liquid eyeliner and highlight the upper lash line.
- Curl your lashes and then apply black mascara.
- The mask has become a symbol of prevention of contagion of Covid-19. Therefore, we will be recreating one. With the help of acrylic paint and a brush, draw an ascending line that goes from your left cheek, goes up your cheekbone, passes through the upper part of the nose (the septum) and descends through the right cheekbone, reaches the cheek and, finally, join both lines at the chin.
- Then, paint the mask in a lighter color than the one you used to trace it on your face. For example, if you used blue, then paint the inside light blue or turquoise.
- Remember to make some lines on the inside of the line you just made to simulate the folds of the mask.
- Now, between the forehead and the hundred left we will be drawing the symbol of Covid-19. Which is a kind of green sun that they usually represent with angry eyes? To do this, you can use a black crayon, so you will ensure that the drawing is well defined.
- The next thing will be to use green paint to color it and that’s it!
Surely your fantasy makeup will give a lot to talk about. But what do you need to carry it out?
What do you need to do a makeup allusive to covid-19?
For traditional makeup you will need:
- A liquid foundation that matches your skin color.
- A compact powder.
- One green shade and one white.
- Black liquid eyeliner.
- A black eyeliner pencil.
- An eyelash curler.
- A black mask.
- A fine brush.
- Pink blush powder.
For fantasy makeup you will need the following:
- A liquid foundation similar to your natural skin tone.
- Compact dust.
- Black liquid eyeliner.
- Black shadow to define your eyebrows.
- White shadow to illuminate the look.
- Green, blue, light blue and/or turquoise acrylic paint.
- A black eyeliner and voila!
The rest will be enough time not to put on makeup in hurry and a lot of imagination to create unique and very original designs. But what other things should you take into account?
Tips for doing a makeup allusive to covid-19
Remember that the face is not the only part of your body that you can make up. Currently, it has become a trend to wear bare shoulders and make up the entire neck, collarbone, chest and shoulders. Sure, this requires more time and dedication, but the results will be worth it.
On the other hand, if you do not want to simulate the mask, you can also create a fantasy makeup by painting the Coved symbol around the edge of your eyes. However, it is not the only thing you can draw.
You can also recreate images that convey faith and hope or others that remind you of preventive measures, such as social distancing or hand washing. Don’t forget to paint your lips purple or pink.