When it comes to celebrating Christmas and getting drunk on the spirit of this festivity, there are many different ways to do it. After enjoying one of the family dinners at this time of year, many people decide to get together to have a good time and even be able to play at the table, a way to liven up the rest of dinner or lunch.
If you want to know Christmas games to play as a family, we are going to explain some of the best options to be able to enjoy with your loved ones and have a good time together.
Family Christmas Games
Christmas games to play as a family are an ideal way to spend time with our loved ones, as well as having fun and getting to know each other better. Here we talk about some of the games you can use to have fun with your family:
Who am I?
This is one of the most classic games that are usually used at the Christmas table; and it is one of those that cannot be missed when talking about family games. To do this, you only need paper, a pencil and a little imagination, in addition to taking into account how it works:
- On a piece of paper you must write a character, whether real or fictional, and put it in front of the person sitting next to you.
- Everyone will do the same, each of the participants having a character in their mind.
- Through a “Yes” or “No” question, you will have to try to guess the character in question.
- A player’s turn begins and he will ask questions until he fails any of the answers, at which time the next player’s turn will begin.
Singing Christmas carols or other songs is one of the most fun Christmas games, both for children and adults. Therefore, you can prepare a karaoke, in which you can sing both in a group and solo and in duets.
Thanks to new technologies, it is now possible for you to create your own karaoke very easily, be it with video consoles, mobile applications or simply with a video platform like YouTube.
Course of socks
This is a game in which all the members of the family can participate, being necessary to have candies, two spoons and two Christmas socks to be able to play, as well as the space itself to be able to do it comfortably.
Once you have gathered what you need, you will only have to follow how the game works:
- In the first place, you will have to divide into two groups, with the objective that each group manages to get its sock of candy.
- They must go one by one from the position in which each one is to the sock.
- For 10 seconds, the maximum number of candies must be placed inside the sock; and it must be done using only a spoon.
This game is one of the most typical, so it is more than likely that you have tried it at least once in your life. It is as simple as needing some Christmas products or items, which are at least 10 so that there is some difficulty.
You just have to place these objects on a tray and cover them. After leaving them in view for about 20 seconds, the players must write the objects they have memorized on a piece of paper. Whoever comes closest wins?
Among the Christmas games to play as a family we have to mention the tie game, a quick option to prepare and that can give you great moments of fun. The operation of the game is as follows:
- In this case you will have to group in pairs and use old ties.
- The game consists of each one of the members having to tie the tie to their playing partner; and for this he will only have to use one hand.
- The couple that manages to do it first will win.
This is a somewhat more risky game than the previous ones, although it is a Christmas game for families that can be very fun. The operation is very simple and consists of doing the following:
- First of all, you must fill a cup with water, and then choose a theme, such as clothing brands.
- From that moment each of the players must give an answer. If it is correct, you can pass the cup of water to the next judge.
- It will be followed until a player makes a mistake, does not know how to answer or repeats an answer.
- When one fails, you must empty the full cup of water on your head.
Never have I ever been is one of the most popular games among adults, and can also be played during Christmas. It is very likely that you already know it, but we are going to explain how it works in case you do not:
- A person will have to present an affirmation with the filler « I have never» before, such as: «I have never danced reggae ton».
- The people who have done it will have to take a drink of the drink from the glass.
- Each one will say their affirmations and it can lead you to have a great time of fun.